At Site Energy Services, we use a flexible yet consistent approach to working with our customers in total partnership. This results in us delivering solutions on time and within budget, at the same time ensuring you comply with the latest legislation.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of solutions that includes energy audits, demand assessment, supply and system resilience, utilities consultancy and sustainable electrical engineering design.
Irrespective of the market you work within, we meet the creative and commercial demands of designers and developers.
How we can help you:
- We can undertake High Voltage (HV) works at any stage you require, from the design and build of a new installation to ongoing maintenance contracts including a 24 hour emergency call-out service
- We will match your requirements to the most suitable HV technology, delivering you the most cost effective solutions
- We can help prevent injury and any unplanned supply interruptions, which could result in costly loss of production by maintaining the integrity of your high voltage apparatus
- All of our high voltage operational staff are trained and qualified in their respective field and are committed to providing you with value engineered solutions and the highest possible standard of service
Our capabilities include:
- Land, subterranean or marine based services
- Design, supply and installation, including feasibility studies
- Control and operation of HV and LV networks
- Plant and apparatus refurbishment or replacement
- Cable jointing and underground distribution systems
- Site surveys
- Fault location and fault level studies
- Inspection, operation and maintenance
- Protection and earthing studies
- Substation construction
- Appointed person for your installation
- Testing and commissioning
- 24/7/365 emergency response
- Training and documentation